We deploy the *P+MCA (P+ Media Content Analysis) methodology, recognized as a commercial system for media content evaluation and analysis. P+MCA methodology quantitatively and qualitatively analyzes media coverage by taking into account several metrics which include;
- Placement of media reports (Front page, Headline, Photo/Logo/Chart mentions, passing mentions, illustrations, cartoons, screen grab of video content and lead items in print and online platforms)
- Mechanical Data – (Segment analysis, Page type, Page size and Page color, Top & Lower Tier Analysis)
- Messages, both favorable and unfavorable, communicated in the media
- Sources quoted (including organization representatives, spokesperson, reporters, influencer and other individuals who make relevant comments in the media)
- P+ Measurement Services subscribes to two (2) online media monitoring services for near real-time online media tracking and monitoring
Combining the latest technology and human analysis techniques, we are able to provide unique actionable insights to allow companies develop effective communication strategies.